A new Tutorial Master update is now live on the Asset Store.
- [Issue #4] Fixed a bug when Fly-In and Floating Effects wouldn’t work when “Update Every Frame” was enabled in Module settings.
- Stage Module Editor has been improved to filter them by type. This makes it easier to manage multiple modules. You can always disable the setting by checking “Show all Modules”.
- Removed unnecessary sprites and code in the Inventory Demo project.
- Inventory Demo codebase is now inside of its own namespace.
- Added Assembly Definition for an Inventory Demo codebase.
- [Issue #3] Inventory Demo is no longer distributed inside of .unitypackage, but rather in a folder structure to address the broken dependencies issue.
- Inventory Demo no longer relies on TextMesh Pro plugin to operate.
To see currently open issues, see the issues page.