A new Tutorial Master update is now live on the Asset Store. This update is packed with lots of changes and improvements!
There are code-breaking API changes! UnityEvent changes may be lost and compilation errors may occur.
- Added ActiveStageIndex in TutorialMasterManager Component
- Added StartTutorial(
tutorialIndex, stageIndex) method. Allows you to start a Tutorial at a specific Stage.
- Added OnTutorialPlay event, which is called after Tutorial started playing.
- Added OnStagePlay event, which is called after Stage started playing. It passes a Stage object as a parameter.
- OnStageEnter is now called before the Stage is initialized
- OnStageEnter passes Stage object as a parameter
- OnTutorialEnter is now called before Tutorial is initialized
- OnTutorialEnter passes Tutorial object as a parameter
- Renamed CurrentTutorialIndex to ActiveTutorialIndex in TutorialMasterManager Component
- Renamed CurrentStageIndex to ActiveStageIndex in TutorialMasterManager Component
- Added verbose data validation system. You can read more about it here.
- [Editor] Fixed a bug when controls wouldn’t be properly updated when changing selected Stage or Tutorial
- [Runtime] Fixed a bug when using override prefab would lead to errors. Note that you will need to re-assign custom prefabs again.
To see currently open issues, see the issues page.