A new Tutorial Master update is now live on the Asset Store. This update is packed with lots of changes and improvements!
- Module.cs – CallerManager property now made public
- [Runtime] Fixed a bug when “Play On Start” wouldn’t work properly
- [Runtime] Fixed a bug when module pools wouldn’t be instantiated when “Play On Start” is disabled
- [Runtime] Fixed a bug when Fly-In and Float effects wouldn’t work when “Update Every Frame” is enabled
- [Editor] Fixed a bug when UnityEvent control would use light skin style when using Dark Skin mode
- Added support for Unity 2019.2.0f
- [Editor] Tutorial Master editor visuals are now more consistent with Unity styles
To see currently open issues, see the issues page.