A new RockTomate update is now live on the Asset Store. This update is packed with lots of changes and improvements!
- Now plays a system sound when Job has finished the execution when Unity isn’t in focus
- [Variables Window] Can now copy root variable values to the clipboard (both dynamic and non-dynamic)
- [Variables Window] Root variables that resolve to array/list now show the first 20 items on the list. Copying to the clipboard will return all array items separated by a line.
- [Job Editor Window] Now shows elapsed time while and after running a job.
%WorkDir%root variable – resolves a current working directory of Unity
- Step property fields now properly updated when Step class is modified (e.g. adding or removing a new field etc.)
- Included Job asset files no longer appear corrupted
- Adjusted visuals to make UI more readable for dark theme users
- Fixed a bug when OR Joining operator would always return true
- Fixed an issue when RockTomate prevented Unity from compiling the game
- Fixed a minor issue where the name of the Job would have “(clone)” appended to it when running through a dialog window.
- Removed unused DLL
- Fixed a bug when child step would get deselected after job changes are saved
- Fixed a bug when it was possible to create new variables while the job was running
- Fixed an exception being thrown when trying to update job metadata when no job is being edited
- Fixed an exception being thrown when trying to start a job with an empty variable bank
- Fixed a bug when maximizing any window would throw errors for other editor windows
- New Step: WHILE Loop
- New Step: Upload to Asset Store
- [Move File] Now asks for destination file path, allowing you to rename a file while moving it
If you’ve found a bug, or have any questions, send an email to email@example.com