A new update is now live on the Asset Store.Read More
“Project Scan” folder now resides in the root folder of the project (formerly “Assets/Plugins/”). It is advised to remove an older version before importing a new one!
- Added support for Unity 2017.3
- Fixed a bug where ignored directories wouldn’t be ignored during scanning process
- Unsupported file types are now handled to avoid InvalidCastException errors
Result cards now have animated transitions when being folded/expanded
Foldout area is now covers the whole width of a card, making it easier to fold/expand them
- Added support for Unity 2017.2
- Minor UI tweaks
- Added a directory treeview allowing you to exclude directories from being scanned. This makes filtering folders much faster and less tedious.
Affected Objects List
- Added an option to add Folders to filters directly.
- Added an option to “Open File” to open an asset in a default program
- Added an option to “Open Folder” to open folders
- Added support for Unity 2017.1
- Minor code changes
- Fixed a bug which caused ArgumentOutOfRangeException to be thrown for MacOS Sierra users